Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why?



Been gone for a while. Not really all that busy, just not in the mood to write anything. I've read a ton of stuff, and still haven't wanted to write. I know all 6of you have missed me but I am back now.

Even being gone for over a week, I don't have much to talk about. I went to the mall yesterday by myself to return a shirt I had gotten for Christmas. Some people out there, like the lady behind the register, will say "What took you so long!?" Shut up. I just didn't feel like going to the stupid mall how about that? Now that I had to go to pick something up maybe it would be the perfect time to return it!

Of course I gave her the "I just got back in town since Christmas and was hoping it would be ok...". Which it wasn't. No receipt, no return. After I explained I got it in an anonymous gift exchange (actually got it from my parents), she fake smiled and said "I'm sorry, I still need the receipt." After a long conversation of the tag is still on it and all I don't even want the money for it, I want to get something else, I finally threw in the towel.

My question is why? Why can't they take the shirt back? It's not like they would never sell a shirt like that, because they did. Does this girl making minimum wage take classes to become dumb and bitchy?

I got my bourbon chicken and bounced. I hate the mall and the Steelers.

No comments: