Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Genius



My picks for Chmpionship weekend were pretty dead on. A couple points here or there but I was right for the most part. All weekend I was more intrigued by players I had on my playoff fantasy roster rather than the actual games themselves. I did find myself rooting for the Cardinals though because if they can do it, hell I guess the Browns can (no shot).

I trail by 18 points going into the Super Bowl and it is a heads up match, my Kurt Warner vs. the evil (slow) Willie Parker. With our whacky scoring system it could easily happen.

Gator emailed me the "new and improved" version of "Here We Go Steelers". This team song is quite possibly the most catchy but most annoying song in the history of team songs.

Basketball is being played tonight. Stoked!

No comments: