Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Show




These past 2 days have been filled with a lot of watching baseball. When it's not on I am playing my season in MLB The Show '09. I'm playing with the Sox and I am stacked. With about a month left in the season, I have already clinched the division and have over 100 wins. After numerous trades and letting go most of my young talent, my line-up goes...

1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
2. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
3. Hanley Ramirez, SS
4. Manny Ramirez, DH
5. Albert Pujols, 1B
6. Jason Bay, LF
7. Kevin Youkilis, 3B
8. Victor Martinez, C
9. Rocco Baldelli, RF

with a rotation of...

1. Josh Beckett
2. Jon Lester
3. Edison Volquez
4. Fransisco Liriano
5. Johnny Cueto

with my bullpen full of...

LHP Clayton Kershaw
RHP Justin Masterson

and sicknasty closer...

RHP Jonathan Papelbon

I am currently in a lot of debt to the bank, but for multiple World Championships, it is worth it. I believe Theo Epstein should hire me for help.

1 comment:

The Chancellor said...

World Series tickets go on sale this week. Tickets are priced between $6,000 and $45,000.