Monday, April 13, 2009

My Weekend Was Sports+Vodka Tonic




So Manny says he would like to finish his career up in Cleveland. I would love this. No, it won't change me back over to the tribal gang, but it would increase my attendance at Indians games. The thing is, they won't pay him what he wants and now that Travis Hafner is off the juice, he might be able to stay off the DL. Hafner can't play anywhere on the field (proven) and the Indians like their young outfield they have put together. I would love to see it, but there is no shot.

Bobby Abreu had a right to be pissed. Torii Hunter... you're an idiot. I like the thought of what Beckett did, but it was a little too close. A ball thrown on a line to the backstop is what is called for in the situation but that was a little to close too his head.

Godfather is pretty excited about CBJ. Too bad they have to play Detroit who is most likely going to repeat. The Penguins match up with the Flyers who are scum. Should be a very intense series.

Cavs will probably win tonight setting up for the Lakers to take the championship in game 6 in LA.

No comments: