Friday, April 10, 2009

Yo



My new Mock Draft is still under construction due to these trades that have been going on. Will the Browns trade Brady? Will they trade Edwards (I've seen better hands on a snake)? It really doesn't matter because they are going to suck either way.

Sox are on the west coast this weekend to play the Angels. This will certainly be an emotional week for the Halo's and with their best 3 arms still hurt, I expect the Sox to take the series if not sweep. Godfather is home so that means I will have to hear about the crappy Indians and be forced to watch them be sucktacular.

Godfather also loves talking about the Blue Jackets. I'm pretty sure only he and his friends talk about this lowly hockey team. Congratulations you made the playoffs! Now go home after 3 games.

This afternoon Godfather has challenged me to some racquetball. To say the least I am good. I don't expect much out of him either so it should be a blood bath. I shouldn't though because the last time I whooped on someone (8 straight series wins) I forced Curious to basically quit on his 1 year membership to the gym.

Have a Good Friday. Literally.

No comments: