Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Morning



So just as I am about to post my new mock draft yesterday, the Falcons and Chiefs agree to a deal sending Tony Gonzalez to HOTlanta, which totally ruins my #1 pick for the dirty birds. So back to the big board I went last night. Starting at 9:30 I will post 8 picks, and then another 8 every hour.

The only hockey I have watched thus far has been the Penguins who have played really well in games 1,2, and 4 (wins) but have totally sucked in games 3 and 5 (bad losses). Sorry to the Godbrother and his GVM people for the quick routing they took from the Red Wings. You guys will be back, but for now root for the Pens who need as much help as they can get having to go back to Philadelphia.

The NBA playoffs are heating up and after last night I am convinced that you can't predict anything. Kobe makes 5 shots all night and the Lakers still only lose by 2 IN UTAH!? They played like garbage, making my night very frustrating between them and the Penguins. But this whole thing of blowouts and then taking a total 180 and being a blowout the other way is crazy. Oh, and DAAA BULLS giving the Celtics all they could handle the first 2 games and having a 1-1 series should have crushed the C's when they went back to Chicago especially with no KG or Powe right? Wrong. Still leads me back to believe Tim Donaghy wasn't the only referee fixing games.

Gotta love baseball right now though...

No comments: