Wednesday, March 25, 2009

If you can't beat 'em... steal him!



My postings are continuing to be few and far between. I don't even know why. To everyone who knows me I can usually make up a bull shit answer or reason for everything. Oh well.

Sweet 16 starts tomorrow and I am thinking it is going to be a rather crazy weekend. Not in the sense of huge upsets because, well, all of them are gone. Arizona is not a Cinderella team. Yes, they backed in. Yes, they belong. No, they didn't play the best this year, but they are a storied team that has succeeded within the past ten years.

This weekend will be full of great basketball though that I think mostly every game will go wire to wire with excitement. Though tomorrow is only thursday, during March Maddness it is considered the weekend.

Watched the movie Celtic Pride last night. I thought it was going to be one of those movies that is great when you're a little kid but then you grow up and it's stupid (Ernest Goes To Camp/Jail/NBA/Grave(ouch) ). Well it wasn't the case. Sure it was set in the 90's and is a little out dated but the concept and the movie is still very well done.

1 comment:

The Chancellor said...

No Wesley Snipes in The Fan option on the poll?