Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Been A While




Haven't been writing as much as I want to lately. Actually, to about everyone's surprise, I have been reading. I'm finishing up "Boys Will Be Boys" which is about the Cowboy dynasty in the early 90's. It's pretty good, pretty crazy though. The picture up top has no relevence to this post. It could lead to a topic about my father but, hey I'm not going to do that.

My updated mock draft is not yet complete. Nor will it anytime soon I believe, especially with cry baby Cutler making a mess of things. John Clayton reported that Cleveland may be interested with giving away Brady Quinn. Mark this down right now, that if they do that, I will resign as a fan from the Browns. I will then become a free agent in the NFL market.

The big dance starts tomorrow and I don't think there will be many upsets. Some notable ones I have are Maryland (loved the way they played in the ACC tournament) and Temple (bunch of hard nosed kids). It's hard to predict upsets because if you miss, you look like a dumb ass. Oh yea sure, Michigan State upset in the first round? It can happen, but if you pick it and it doesn't, you're a retard.

I will leave everyone with these picks as the MLB season is coming upon us. Division winners in the league will be:

AL East: Boston Red Sox
AL Central: Minnesota Twins
AL West: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California in the U.S. of North America
AL Wild Card: Cleveland Indians

NL East: New York Mets
NL Central: Milwaukee Brewers
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers
NL Wild Card: Chicago Cubs

That's right both World Series teams from last year miss the playoffs. The Dodgers are a shoe in in (what?) the NL West, and the Cubs get in over the Phills because they get to play Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and the downward Cardinals more than other teams in other divisions.

Hooping it up tonight. Real World after. Excited.

No comments: