Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He's Back




Ok, so I haven't been around in a while. Let's just say finals whooped my ass and I didn't really feel like typing more than I had to for the past two weeks. Now I am in the working world, which means within 8 hours of the day there is plenty of time for blogging. So let's see, where did I leave off...

Florida and Oklahoma are nasty. Michigan sucks. Texas cries a lot. Auburn, located in ALABAMA, is composed of a bunch of racists. Sam Bradford and Cris Carter would light up score boards.

With that said, the Buckeyes are going back to a place where we have been embarassed before. With a pissed off, high scoring Texas team, I don't expect any different results. Tress will probably come out and try and show that we can run the spread offense too and before we know it blow an early lead (see: Florida '06. LSU '07). If we stick to the double headed running game of Beanie and TP and create turnovers, we will beat the "snubbed" Longhorns.

No comments: