Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yea, It's That Time Again...



Ok, so Chad, Mike, and Jake are gone now. They combined for 12 loses against the Bucks and that's good enough I guess.

This week should be filled with many great videos of our recent domination of the school from up north. Yet to come is "The Catch" in '05, "The Punt Return" of '04, the whole fucking '02 and '06 games, and of course our memorable entrance into "The Big Hole in the Ground" in 1973. Fuck that let's show it now.



On another note I will be getting into Columbus on Friday in time for the Dead Schembechlers concert at the LC Pavilion. Joining me should me The Godfather, AMG, The Gator, Javis, and Georgeous. Would love to see Lobster and McCampus there as well but their sightings have been few and far between in my recent trips. Contrary to what the German Villagers say, everytime I come down to the 614 The 1 is out and having a great time. Should be crazy and that's all the night before "The Beatdown of '08". I went there.

Yea Ohio!
-Athlete

4 comments:

The Chancellor said...

The 1 died. Sinus infection. RIP.

The 1 said...

Thanks for having my back Athlete.

Anonymous said...

working on it...

-gator

Athlete said...

Maybe The 1 can see the future. If I knew the ending of that game I would figure out a reason not to go as well.

No problem 1.

Gator - if you aren't there I might have to question your fanhood.